Our Business Intelligence Unit realises the importance of the improvement of the decision-making process. It uses various techniques and standardised processes for collection, classification, analysis and interpretation of data to reveal patterns, anomalies, key variables and relationships, leading ultimately to new insights and better answers faster.
With respect to data capture, we uphold the attributes – quality, timeliness and sufficiency. Useful data is also collected from a wide variety of sources to get an integrated, up-to-date, 360o view.
In Business Intelligence, business analytics with the application of query tools and systems also play a key role in the strategic planning process of corporations. It also helps to understand the importance of Business Intelligence.
Data collection services
- DolfinX (formerly as Research & Analysis Group) was established in 1999, Dubai, United Arab Emirate as full-fledged data supplier
- Conducts data collection mainly in MENA region – Upper & Lower Gulf, Levant region, North Africa, etc. Other countries include India, Turkey, South Africa, Ethiopia, etc.
- Domain Areas – Financial, Healthcare, Automotive, Real Estate and Consumer & Industrial Research
Full service market research services.
- Early 2009 DolfinX turned into a specialized market research company specializing in market feasibility studies, market sector reports.
- Breadth of services broadly also include’s consumer, B2B, industry and syndicated research
- Provides market research and advisory services to clients esp. in the MENA region
- By end of 2014 we have conducted/ presented more than 100 market feasibility studies
- Most of our existing clients keep receiving desk research services and syndicated reports at a nominal price
- Strong local knowledge
- Strong research management with diverse backgrounds
- Provides critical information and services required for client business and growth
- Offers full range of services – employ state-of-the-art qualitative and quantitative methodologies to provide research solutions that add strategic value
- Research initiatives include market research, mystery shopper, institutional survey, feasibility studies, benchmarking studies, industry and sector studies, expectation and satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Represented HarrisInteractive, US (NASDAQ listed) in the Middle East
The effort vastly improved the company’s planning and execution functions, created and implemented a new stock policy that accounted for specific SKUs and key variables, streamlined the order preparation process and reduced distribution transport times.
Says Morgan Fraud, the author of The Thinking Corporation, “Given that we are all capable of contributing new ideas, the question becomes how do you successfully generate, capture, process and implement ideas?” Becoming an organization capable of answering this question can benefit in a number of ways
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.